Tuesday, December 20, 2011

And So It Begins...

Remember last year's post, the "Post-Holiday Stress Disorder" and about all of my family descending HERE for Christmas? Well... it is starting all over again today! With one major exception. My Uncle from Tennessee will not be joining us for Christmas because he recently got engaged and is spending the time with his fiancee's family.

Needless to say, yesterday was spent in a cloud of cleaning chemicals to get ready for the return of Aunt Sandy and Uncle Bob. Yay!

I know my last few posts have been kind of depressing, so I wanted everyone to know I am back in the Christmas spirit. The house is mostly decorated-- which it wasn't for previous posts, which may explain why the Christmas Spirit was delayed...

I'm glad Christmas will less stressful this year, since not as many people will be here (Although, we will all miss Uncle Ken, but he may not miss having to sleep in the basement...) and we will not have the family reunion to plan.

So let the fun begin!

from: http://princessdisney-princesasdisney.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment